Plan 3 Main Tasks Siri Shortcut is helpful as it helps to quickly and easily plan and prioritize daily tasks, keeping you organized and focused on what’s important. This saves time and increases productivity.
How To Install & Use Plan 3 Main Tasks Shortcut
To use the Tasks Planner Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Tap the Plan 3 Main Tasks shortcut in your shortcuts list.
- The shortcut will ask you to input three tasks you want to prioritize for the day.
- Once entered, the tasks will be saved and you can access them at any time through the Shortcuts app.
- Repeat the process daily to stay organized and on track with your tasks.