Check Charge Time
Keeping an eye on your iPhone’s battery level can be a daunting task, especially when you’re busy doing something else. There’s always a risk of forgetting to unplug your phone once it’s fully charged, which can be detrimental to the device’s battery life in the long run.
However, you can use Siri shortcuts to solve this problem and get notified when your iPhone’s battery is fully charged. The Siri Charge Time shortcut can save you the hassle and provide you with an estimated charge time for your device.
In this blog post, we will discuss how you can use Siri shortcuts to announce when your iPhone battery is fully charged. With this shortcut, you won’t have to keep an eye on your iPhone’s battery level or worry about forgetting to unplug it. So, let’s get started.
How To Use And Install Charge Time Siri Shortcut?
First, make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 12 or later because Siri shortcuts are only available on these operating systems. Next, download the Shortcuts app from the App Store if you haven’t already. This app will allow you to create and manage your Siri shortcuts easily. Now follow below steps mentioned:
- Click on the above “Install Shortcut” Button.
- Now, it will take you to the tab where you will be able to install the Charge time shortcut.
Now that the shortcut is installed, you can use it whenever you want to know how much time is left until your device is fully charged. Here’s how:
- Plug your device into a charger.
- Hold down the side button on your device (or say “Hey Siri” if you have that feature enabled) to bring up the Siri interface.
- Say, “Charge Time” or “How much time is left until my device is fully charged?”
- Siri will respond with the estimated time remaining until your device reaches a full charge.
This is a convenient and time-saving shortcut for anyone who wants to keep track of their device’s charging progress. With just a few taps and a simple voice command, you can easily find out how much longer it will take for your device to reach a full charge.
Also, once your device is fully charged, Siri will automatically announce that your iPhone’s battery is fully charged. So next time you’re wondering how much longer you’ll have to wait for your phone to charge, just ask Siri!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get the charge time shortcut on my iPhone?
Simply click on the above “Install shortcut” button and the shortcut will be installed on your IOS device for use.
2. How do you check how long it takes to charge?
You can use Siri’s Charge Time shortcut. When you activate this shortcut, it will tell you the estimated time to fully charge your device.
3. How do I get Siri to announce my battery level?
If you have installed “Charge Time Shortcut” on your IOS device. You can ask Siri to tell you the battery level of your mobile phone.
In conclusion, Siri shortcuts are a powerful tool that can help you automate many tasks on your iPhone. With the “Fully Charged” shortcut, you can ensure that you never forget to unplug your iPhone once it’s fully charged. Give it a try and see how it can simplify your life.