Log Water Siri Shortcut helps track daily water intake easily and quickly via Siri voice commands, improving hydration and health.
How To Install & Use Log Water Shortcut
To use the Log Water Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Tap the Log Water shortcut in your shortcuts list.
- Turn on the toggle next to “Log Water.“
- To use, activate Siri (press and hold the side button or say “Hey Siri”) and say “Log Water.”
- Follow the prompts to log your water intake.