The ‘100% Battery with Notification’ shortcut is helpful for those who have accidentally forgotten to remove their iPhone or iPad from the charger. It will automatically notify you when the battery is fully charged.
How To Install & Use 100% Battery Notification Shortcut On Your IOS Device
To install and use the “100% Battery with Notification” shortcut on your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the Shortcuts app installed on your device. If you don’t have it, you can download it from the App Store.
- Open the Shortcuts app and tap the “Gallery” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- To use it, tap the “My Shortcuts” tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap the “100% Battery with Notification” shortcut.
- The shortcut will run in the background and send you a notification when your device’s battery is fully charged.
- You can also customize the notification message by tapping the “Edit” button in the “My Shortcuts” tab.