To use the Google Translate Siri Shortcut, you will first need to make sure that you have the Shortcuts app installed on your iPhone or iPad. You can find the Shortcuts app in the App Store.
How To Use Google Translate Siri Shortcut On IOS
To use the Google Translate shortcut on iOS, follow these steps:
- Once the shortcut has been added, you can access it from the “My Shortcuts” tab in the Shortcuts app.
- To use the shortcut, open the Shortcuts app and tap on the “Google Translate” shortcut.
- Enter the text you want to translate in the provided text box and select the language you want to translate from and the language you want to translate to.
- Tap on the “Translate” button to translate the text using Google Translate.
- The translated text will be displayed in the provided text box.
Benefits of Google Translate Siri Shortcut:
The Google Translate shortcut allows you to quickly and easily translate text without having to manually open the Google Translate app or website.
The shortcut can be used to communicate with individuals who speak different languages, making it easier to communicate and understand each other.
The shortcut can be accessed from any device with the Shortcuts app installed, allowing you to translate text even when you don’t have your phone with you.