With the Convert Live Photos to Video Shortcut, you can easily turn any Live Photo into a video and save it to your camera roll.
How To Install & Use Convert Live Photos to Video Shortcut On Your iPhone
Using this shortcut is easy with just a few simple steps:
- First, you’ll need to download the Shortcuts App from the App Store if you don’t have it already on your device.
- Once the shortcut has been downloaded, you’ll need to Install the Convert Live Photos To Video Shortcut.
- Tap on the “Install Shortcut” button above to install it.
- Once done, open the Shortcuts app and find the installed shortcut in the gallery.
- When you tap on the shortcut you just installed, it will prompt you to your camera roll.
- Choose the Live Photos that you want to convert into a video.
- By selecting the shortcut, the process to create a video from multiple photos will automatically begin. The shortcut will then compile the photos into a single video.
- Once done, you will receive a confirmation message stating that “The movie was saved into your camera roll.”
- That’s it.