Are you tired of having to constantly unlock your phone to check the time or notifications? The Always ON Display shortcut allows you to keep your phone display on at all times, providing quick and easy access to important information without having to unlock your phone.
Whether you’re at home or on the go, this shortcut will revolutionize the way you use your iPhone.
How To Install & Use OLED Clock Always On Display Shortcut
Here’s how to use the Always ON Display shortcut:
- First, make sure you have the Shortcuts app installed on your iPhone. If you don’t already have it, you can download it for free from the App Store.
- Now, Tap on the “Install Shortcut” button above to install it.
- Once done, open the Shortcuts app and find the installed shortcut in the gallery.
- When you tap on the shortcut you just installed, it will ask you few questions.
- Tap on answers based on your choices.
- Once answered, the shortcut is now configured in a way you wanted.
- That’s it.