Instagram Comments To CSV
This shortcut extracts comments from a public Instagram post and saves them in a CSV file. You can share the Instagram post link through a share sheet or copy it to the clipboard.
How To Install & Use Instagram Comments to CSV Shortcut On Your IOS Device
To use the Instagram Comments to CSV Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps to use the Instagram Comments to CSV Siri Shortcut:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Open the “Shortcuts” app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the “Instagram Comments to CSV” shortcut to run it.
- The shortcut will automatically detect the Instagram post link in your clipboard and ask you to confirm if you want to extract the comments.
- If you confirm, the shortcut will extract the comments and save them in a CSV file in the “Shortcuts” folder in your iCloud Drive.
- That’s it! You can now use the “Instagram Comments to CSV” shortcut to quickly extract and save comments from public Instagram posts in a CSV file.