The Mp3 Convert Siri Shortcut is helpful because it allows users to easily convert audio files into the widely used MP3 format using voice commands, saving time and effort.
How To Install & Use Mp3 Convert Shortcut
To use the Mp3 Convert Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Go to the audio file you want to convert and share it with the “Shortcuts” app.
- Select the “Mp3 Convert” shortcut from the list of shortcuts and wait for the conversion to complete.
- Once the conversion is done, you can save the MP3 file to your device or share it with others.
- That’s it! You can now easily convert audio files to MP3 format using the Mp3 Convert shortcut on your iOS device.