Ad blocker Siri Shortcut helps block unwanted ads, saves time & improves the browsing experience. Increases page load speed & enhances privacy.
How To Install & Use Ad blocker Shortcut
To use the Adblocker Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps::
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Tap on the Adblocker Shortcut in your list.
- The shortcut will start working in backend.
- Alternatively, simply activate Siri and say “Run Ad Blocker.”
- The Shortcut will automatically block ads on the website you’re visiting.