PromoKit helps shortcut developers promote their brands and assist end-users directly through their shortcuts. It generates social media buttons linked to your profiles on sites such as Discord, Facebook, GitHub, Instagram, Twitter, etc. PromoKit is ideal for increasing likes, followers, subscribers, handling support tickets, bug reports, and feature requests.
How To Install & Use PromoKit Shortcut On Your IOS Device
To use the PromoKit Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Open the “Shortcuts” app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the “PromoKit” shortcut to run it.
- Enter your social media profile links for sites such as Discord, Facebook, GitHub, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Customize the message that will be displayed when users tap on the social media buttons.
- Save your changes and exit the shortcut.
- Include the “PromoKit” shortcut in your other shortcuts and distribute them as usual.
- That’s it! You can now use PromoKit to generate social media buttons that are linked to your profiles on various sites, making it easier for users to follow you and seek support.