The Pritam Download shortcut is helpful because it allows users to quickly download media from various social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, making it easy to save and share content. It streamlines the downloading process and saves users time and effort.
How To Install & Use Pritam Download Shortcut On Your IOS Device
To use the Pritam Download (For iOS 14 and 15) Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Once the shortcut is downloaded, you can use it by going to the “My Shortcuts” tab in the Shortcuts app and tapping on the “Pritam Download” shortcut.
- When the shortcut opens, you will be prompted to enter the URL of the file you want to download.
- Enter the URL of the file you want to download and tap “OK”.
- The shortcut will download the file and save it to your device’s Files app.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed and used the Pritam Download shortcut on your iPhone/iPad.