Wifi on off shortcut for iOS is a convenient way to quickly turn your device’s Wi-Fi connection on and off. This feature is especially useful for those who frequently switch between different Wi-Fi networks or need to conserve battery life by turning off their Wi-Fi connection when not in use.
Unlike the control center action, which only temporarily disconnects you from the current Wi-Fi network for 24 hours, the wifi toggle shortcut allows you to completely turn off your Wi-Fi connection until you manually turn it back on.
This means you can easily switch between Wi-Fi and cellular data depending on your needs.
How To Install & Wifi Toggle Shortcut On Your iPhone
Using this shortcut is easy with just few simple steps:
- First, you’ll need to download the Shortcuts App from the App Store if you don’t have it already on your device.
- Once the shortcut has been downloaded, you’ll need to Install the Wifi Toggle Shortcut.
- Tap on the “Install Shortcut” button above to install it.
- Once done, open the Shortcuts app and find the installed shortcut in the gallery.
- If your wifi is already ON, Tap on the shortcut and it will turn it off until you turn it on again.
- If your wifi is already OFF, Tap on the shortcut and it will turn it on until you turn it off again.
- That’s it.
If you have Siri Setup, you can dictate Siri by saying “Hey Siri, Activate Wifi Toggle Shortcut”.