Steganography is a technique that allows you to hide a message inside an image. You can also choose to add an extra layer of security by password-protecting the message. The hidden message can only be revealed using the same method. The best part is that you don’t need an internet connection to use it as it works completely offline.
How To Install & Use Steganography Shortcut On Your IOS Device
To use the SteganoGraphy Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps to use the SteganoGraphy Siri Shortcut:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- To use the shortcut, open the image in that you want to hide your message in.
- Tap on the “Share” button, and then tap on “Shortcuts”.
- Select the SteganoGraphy shortcut from the list of shortcuts.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your message and set a password (if desired).
- The shortcut will then hide your message in the image.
- To reveal the hidden message, simply use the same Steganography shortcut and enter the correct password (if applicable).