QR Code Scanner & Generator Shortcut allows users to create and scan QR codes. It offers various options to the users when creating or scanning a QR code. The purpose of this shortcut is to make it easy for businesses or individuals to create and scan QR codes frequently
How To Install & Use QR Code Scanner & Generator Shortcut For iPhone/iPad
To use the iCode QR shortcut, you will need to have it installed on your device. Once it is installed, you can access it by opening the Shortcuts app on your device. Here are some basic steps for installing it and then creating and scanning QR codes using the shortcut:
- Step 1: Tap on the “Install Shortcut” button above to install the shortcut.
- Step 2: Now, open the Shortcuts app on your IOS Device.
- Step 3: Tap the Shortcut that you just installed.
- Step 4: Select any options e.g. Create Code, Scan Code, or Settings.
For Creating a Code:
- Select a source to create a code, sources are Text, Website, Location, and Clipboard.
- Once Selected, enter the source accordingly.
- Tap on Done and QR Code will be generated accordingly.
For Scanning a Code:
- Simply Click on Scan Code Option.
- Focus the Camera on the code which you want to scan.
- It will take you to that specific source.