To use this shortcut, you will first need to install the Shortcuts app from the App Store. This app allows you to create and run custom automated actions on your iOS device. Once you have the Shortcuts app installed, you can install the Twitter Video Downloader shortcut by clicking on the Install Button above.
How To Use Twitter Video Downloader Shortcut On IOS
Once you have the shortcut downloaded and installed, here’s how to use it:
- Open the Twitter app and navigate to the tweet that contains the video you want to download.
- Tap the “share” icon (the arrow pointing upwards) below the tweet and select “Shortcuts” from the list of options.
- This will open the “Twitter Video Downloader” shortcut. From here, you can download the video.
- Tap “Download” to begin the process. The shortcut will then save the video to your device’s camera roll.
- To access the downloaded video, simply open your device’s Photos app and navigate to the “Camera Roll” album.
And that’s it! With just a few simple steps, you can easily download videos from Twitter directly to your iOS device using the Twitter Video Downloader shortcut.
So next time you come across a tweet with a video that you want to save, don’t hesitate to give this shortcut a try.