You can fill a list with your own hashtags, and this shortcut will randomly select and combine them for use on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and others.
How To Install & Use Hashtag Generator Shortcut On Your IOS Device
To use the Hashtag Generator Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Open the “Shortcuts” app on your device.
- Find the “Hashtag Generator” shortcut and tap on it to open it.
- The shortcut will prompt you to enter a list of hashtags. Type or paste your desired hashtags into the text field and tap “Done”.
- Once you have entered your hashtags, the shortcut will randomly select a combination of them and generate a list of hashtags for you to copy.
- Copy the generated hashtags and paste them into your social media post on Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform.
- You can also modify the shortcut to add or remove hashtags from your list or adjust how many hashtags are generated each time you run the shortcut.