Back Up of Siri shortcuts helps to save time & effort by allowing easy access to frequently used tasks, keeps important shortcuts safe, prevents loss of data and ensures smooth workflow.
How To Install & Use Back Up My Shortcuts Shortcut
To use the Back up my Shortcuts Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Tap the Back up my Shortcuts shortcut in your shortcuts list.
- Tap on the “Get Shortcut” button.
- Confirm the installation by tapping “Allow.”
- Once installed, the Shortcut will appear in your Library.
- To use the Shortcut, simply tap on it and follow the prompts to back up your shortcuts.
- You can access your backed-up shortcuts by tapping on the “Restore Shortcuts” button.
- Now you can easily back up and restore your shortcuts with ease.