Access & Download Instagram Profile Pictures Effortlessly, Even for Private Accounts with InstaProfile Viewer Siri Shortcut.
How To Install & Use InstaProfile Viewer Shortcut
To use the InstaProfile Viewer Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Tap the InstaProfile Viewer shortcut in your shortcuts list.
- A pop-up menu will appear, allowing you to paste the copied URL of the profile or enter the username.
- This will display the profile picture of the account.
- You can now download the picture.