With DTwitter, you can easily download media from any public tweet. This powerful shortcut offers a range of features, including the ability to download high-quality photos (up to 8K resolution), videos, and HQ GIFs. In fact, DTwitter is the first shortcut to enable the download of HQ GIFs.
Additionally, DTwitter supports the download of tweets with multiple and various media types, including videos, photos, and/or GIFs. With these advanced capabilities, DTwitter is a must-have tool for anyone who frequently uses Twitter and wants to save media for offline viewing.
How To Install & Use DTwitter Shortcut On iPhone
To use the DTwitter Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Once the shortcut is added, open the Twitter app and find the tweet that contains the media you want to download.
- Tap on the share icon (the upward arrow icon) on the tweet and select “Share Tweet via…”
- From the list of options, choose “Shortcuts”.
- Select the DTwitter shortcut from the list of available shortcuts.
- The shortcut will automatically download the media (photo, video or GIF) from the tweet.
- If the tweet contains multiple media files, DTwitter will prompt you to select which file you want to download.
- The downloaded media file will be saved to your camera roll for easy access.
Note: Please note that DTwitter only works with public tweets. Additionally, please ensure that you have the latest version of Twitter and Shortcuts app installed on your iOS device.