This shortcut, available for iOS devices, works by blurring out the faces of anyone in the photo and making a copy of the photo with zero metadata by stripping off and removing the exif data. This means that there is no information attached to the photo that could be used to identify the subjects or the location where it was taken.
How To Install & Blue Faces Shortcut On Your iPhone
Using this shortcut is easy with just a few simple steps:
- First, you’ll need to download the Shortcuts App from the App Store if you don’t have it already on your device.
- Once the shortcut has been downloaded, you’ll need to Install the Facebook Toolkit Shortcut.
- Tap on the “Install Shortcut” button above to install it.
- Now, select the photo you want to share.
- Run the shortcut, and the modified version of the photo will be saved to your camera roll.
- Share it!
Now, you can share this edited version of the photo online with peace of mind, knowing that you’ve taken steps to protect the privacy of yourself and those in the photo.
One thing to keep in mind is that this shortcut is not a foolproof way to protect your privacy. It can help obscure the identities of those in the photo, but it’s still possible for someone to try and identify them through other means.
So, it’s always a good idea to use caution when sharing photos online and be mindful of the personal information that you reveal.