Go Fetch from FB Post
This Shortcut is designed to work with Media Mutt, a media management shortcut for iOS devices. To use this Shortcut, you must first download and install Media Mutt on your device. Once Media Mutt is installed, register this Shortcut to enhance your media management capabilities and streamline your media-related tasks.
With this Shortcut, you’ll be able to enjoy even more features and functionality for organizing and managing your media files.
How To Install & Use Go Fetch From FB Post Shortcut On iPhone
To use the Go Fetch from FB Post Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Once the shortcut is added, open the Facebook app on your device and find the post you want to fetch.
- Tap the “Share” button on the post and select the “Copy Link” option.
- Open the Shortcuts app and find the Go Fetch from FB Post shortcut.
- Tap on the shortcut to open it and the link you copied from the Facebook post will be automatically pasted into the shortcut.
- The shortcut will then fetch the content from the Facebook post and display it for you.
- If the post contains a video, you can choose to download it by tapping the “Download Video” button.
Note: Before using the Go Fetch from FB Post shortcut, make sure you have the Facebook app installed on your device and are logged in. Additionally, this shortcut may not work with certain Facebook posts due to privacy settings or other restrictions.