Upload To ImgBB
The ImgBB Shortcut is helpful because it allows you to quickly upload images to ImgBB, a popular image hosting service, in just two simple steps. This saves you time and effort compared to manually navigating to the ImgBB website and uploading the images through the traditional method.
How To Install & Use ImgBB Shortcut On Your IOS Device
To use the ImgBB Upload Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps to use the ImgBB Siri Shortcut:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Open the Shortcuts app and tap on the ImgBB Shortcut to run it.
- Select the images you want to upload from your Photos library or take a new photo using the camera.
- Wait for the images to upload to ImgBB.
- Once the upload is complete, you will be provided with a direct link to the uploaded image(s) that you can use and share.
- If you want to use Siri to run the shortcut, go to the Settings app, select “Siri & Search,” and then choose “Shortcuts” to assign a voice command to the ImgBB shortcut.
- That’s it! You can now easily upload images to ImgBB using the Siri shortcut on your iOS device.