Safari Auto Scroll
Safari Auto Scroll IOS Siri shortcut is helpful because it allows users to browse and read long articles or web pages hands-free, improving accessibility and convenience.
How To Install & Use Safari Auto Scroll Shortcut On Your IOS Device
To use the Safari Auto Scroll Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- To use the shortcut, simply open Safari and navigate to the web page or article you want to read.
- Activate Siri and say “Run Safari Auto Scroll”.
- Safari will automatically start scrolling down the web page or article at a fast pace, allowing you to read hands-free.
- That’s it!
- You can now use the Safari Auto Scroll shortcut to make reading long articles or web pages more convenient and accessible on your iOS device.