PvP Search Strings for Pokemon Go
ShortcutIV 1500/2500 League PvP Search Strings for PoGo IOS shortcut is helpful because it simplifies the process of finding suitable Pokemon for PvP battles, saving time and improving the gameplay experience.
How To Install & Use “ShortcutIV 1500/2500 League PvP Search Strings for PoGo Shortcut” On Your IOS Device
To use the Search Strings For PoGo Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Open the Pokemon Go app and navigate to your Pokemon storage.
- Select the league you want to participate in (1500 or 2500).
- Return to the home screen and open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap on the ShortcutIV 1500/2500 League PvP Search Strings for the PoGo shortcut to run it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select the league and input your desired IV ranges.
- The shortcut will generate a list of search strings that you can copy and paste into the Pokemon Go search bar to filter your Pokemon by IV for PvP battles.
- That’s it! You can now use the installed shortcut to quickly and easily find suitable Pokemon for PvP battles in Pokemon Go.