The Minecraft Studio shortcut is helpful because it allows users to easily launch the Minecraft game and start playing without having to navigate through menus or search for the app.
How To Install & Use Minecraft Studio Shortcut On iPhone
To use the Minecraft Studio Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Once downloaded, the “Minecraft Studio” shortcut will appear in your “My Shortcuts” list.
- Tap on the shortcut to run it, and it will launch the Minecraft game on your device.
- You can also customize the shortcut by adding your Minecraft username to automatically log in, or by setting the shortcut to launch a specific Minecraft world.
- That’s it!
- You can now use the “Minecraft Studio” shortcut to easily launch and play Minecraft on your iOS device.