The Microsoft Translate Siri shortcut is helpful because it allows users to easily translate languages using their voice, making communication with others who speak different languages more accessible and convenient.
How To Install & Use Microsoft Translate Shortcut On Your iPhone
To use the Microsoft Translate Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Once installed, you can open the shortcut and select the languages you want to translate between.
- To use the shortcut with Siri, you can add a voice command by tapping on the “Settings” button in the top right corner of the screen, and then tapping on “Add to Siri.”
- Record a phrase that you want to use to activate the shortcut with Siri, such as “Translate to Spanish,” and then save it.
- To use the shortcut with Siri, simply activate Siri and say your voice command, followed by the text you want to translate.
- The translated text will be displayed on your screen.