Airdrop Random Meme
Get a random meme from r/memes’ top posts for the day and Airdrop it” means you can use a shortcut to automatically select a random meme from the top posts of the day on the r/memes subreddit, and then share it via Airdrop. This shortcut is a fun and easy way to discover new memes and share them with your friends or colleagues who are nearby. Additionally, it saves time compared to manually browsing through the subreddit and selecting a meme to share.
How To Install & Use Airdrop Random Meme Shortcut On Your IOS Device
To use the Airdrop Random Meme Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Open the “Shortcuts” app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the “Airdrop Random Meme” shortcut to run it.
- The shortcut will automatically select a random meme from the top posts of the day on the r/memes subreddit.
- If you want to share the meme via Airdrop, make sure that your device is discoverable and within range of the recipient’s device.
- Tap the Airdrop icon and select the recipient’s device to share the meme.
- That’s it! You can now use the “Airdrop Random Meme” shortcut to quickly discover and share memes with your nearby friends or colleagues.