With 4download, you can easily download files from a direct URL as it automatically adds to your share sheet. Not only that, but you can also access the menu to download files, convert media files, and view saved files. Note that the default folder for saving files is the chrome folder.
How To Install & Use 4Download Shortcut On Your iPhone
To use the 4Download Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- To use the shortcut, open any webpage or app that contains a direct URL to the file you want to download.
- Tap on the “Share” button and select “4Download” from the list of options.
- The shortcut will then automatically download the file and save it to the default Chrome folder on your device.
- If you want to access additional features such as converting media files or viewing saved files, open the 4Download app from the home screen or app library and follow the on-screen prompts.