The Practice Random Songs Siri Shortcut is helpful because it allows users to randomly select songs from their device’s music library, making it easy to practice playing different songs on an instrument or singing along to a variety of tracks. This can help improve musicianship and keep practice sessions more interesting.
How To Install & Use Practice Random Songs Shortcut
To use the Practice Random Songs Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Tap the installed shortcut in your shortcuts list.
- Once the Shortcut is installed, you can activate it using Siri or by tapping on the Shortcut within the Shortcuts app.
- When activated, the Shortcut will randomly select a song from your device’s music library for you to practice.
- You can also customize the shortcut to choose songs from specific playlists or artists.