The Menu Builder shortcut using Vcard method is helpful because it allows users to quickly create customized menus for their favourite restaurants, and easily share them with friends and family.
How To Install & Use Menu Builder Shortcut On iPhone
To use the Menu Builder Siri Shortcut, you’ll need to have an iOS device with Siri enabled, as well as the Shortcuts app. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it from the App Store. Once you have the app, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the “Install Shortcut” Button above.
- Once installed, open the “Shortcuts” app and tap the “Gallery” tab.
- Search for the “Menu Builder – Vcard Method” shortcut and tap the “Get Shortcut” button.
- The shortcut will be added to your library. Tap on the shortcut to open it and follow the instructions to create your custom menu.
- Once your menu is created, you can share it with others by tapping the “Share” button and selecting the desired sharing option.
- To use the shortcut again in the future, simply open the “Shortcuts” app and tap on the “Menu Builder – Vcard Method” shortcut in your library.
- That’s it!
You can now easily create and share custom menus with the Menu Builder shortcut on your iOS device.